Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

My Artwork Reflection


Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait
1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not?
Yes, because it looks really creative.


2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
I found tracing over my pencil sketch with a fine marker easy because you just had to trace over it.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
I found dying my artwork tricky because there was some little spaces that I couldn't  get into.


4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
Fine and Caitlin helped me with my artwork but most of all Miss Paton.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
I would work on my colour choice next time using contrasting colours like red and green.

6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed art work?
The thing that frustrated me was drawing my face with a pencil because I had to press really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.