Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2013

My trip to bowling: Angel

Yesterday I went bowling with my cousins, sisters, my mum and my aunty. Things did not go as planned, so here is a short paragraph on what happened. My mum and aunty planned for us to go and play golf at JK's World of Golf. My mum, my two sisters and I went in one car and my cousins and my aunty went in another car. My mum, my two sisters went to go and buy some snacks before we went to the golf place. When we got there my cousins and my aunty were not even there yet, so we decided to give them a call and see where they were. But when we called them they were at another golf place. So when they at arrived at JK's World of Golf it started raining. We then went decided to go and play bowling. My mum and my aunty did not play because they had to get the food ready for us. My cousin won with a score of 81. I didn't play my best, but if I did I would of won.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hi Angel,

It sounds like you had a fun day at bowling I hope you
enjoyed your day there.

From
Caitlin

Leenas said...

Hi Angel

you and your family must of had heaps of fun. I wish I could go to bowling but yea. I hope you had lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey Angel

It sounds like your day out started with a rocky start, but It seems like you ended up having a great time at bowling anyways!
I hope you had lots of fun.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.