Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

My Art Reflection By Angel



1. Are you pleased with your Silhouette painting? why / why not? 
Yes, because it stands out really well.

2. What did you find easy when you created your silhouette painting? 
I found painting the sunset easy because the folded lines were really helpful.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Silhouette painting? -think about blending of colours, tracing round your animal and painting within your animal.
 I found tracing round the animal tricky because I had to stay really still.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting? Miss Paton, Fine and Caitlin helped me alot in my art.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: blending of colours, animal choice, presentation.
I would like to choose a difficult animal next time I do Silhouette drawing and painting because hard ones turn out really good.

6. What frustrated you when you created your Silhouette painting? I found painting my Silhouette frustrating because when I painted, there were still some red showing.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Angel,

I like your art work and your animal was good.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.